- Born: 7 Aug 1811, Bothwell, Lanark, Scotland
- Christened: 11 Aug 1811, Bellshill Relief Church,Bellshill,Lanark,Scotland
- Marriage (1): John Taylor on 15 Dec 1834 in Bothwell, Lanark, Scotland
- Died: 21 Jul 1885, Bedford County, Pennsylvania, USA at age 73
- Buried: Jul 1885, Duvalls Cemetery, Coaldale, Pennsylvania, USA
Other names for Agnes were Agness Hardie and Agnes Hardy.
It appears that Agnes and daughter Henrietta travelled to the US on the Thornton arriving in New York on 27 Oct 1856. Agnes is recorded as 40 years old (when she would have been 45) and Henrietta as 12 (when she was 14).
Agnes' grand-daughter Agnes McIntyre married her sister Mary's son, John Cullen, in Pennsylvania.
Agnes married John Taylor, son of Alexander Taylor and Henrietta Murray, on 15 Dec 1834 in Bothwell, Lanark, Scotland. (John Taylor was born on 14 Oct 1810 in Old Monkland, Lanark, Scotland, died on 21 Jul 1889 in Coaldale, Bedford, Pennsylvania, United States and was buried in Jul 1889 in Duvalls Cemetery, Coaldale, Pennsylvania, USA.)