Hubert George O'Sullivan
- Born: 1 May 1893, "Mountain View", Warri near, Ardlethan, , New South Wales, Australia
- Marriage (1): Lilliann Effie May Helson on 21 May 1919 in Narrandera,,New South Wales,Australia
- Died: 5 Jan 1934, District Hospital, Leeton, New South Wales, Australia at age 40
- Buried: 6 Jan 1934, Leeton Cemetery, Leeton, New South Wales, Australia
Cause of his death was Chronic endocarditis, many years.
Hubert lived in Leeton when his mother died.
Hubert's Obituary (believed from the Narrandera Argus):
MR. HUBERT SULLIVAN
After years of suffering, Mr. Hubert George Sullivan, aged 40 years, passed away at the Leeton Hospital on Friday last. Deceased went to Leeton from Narrandera 14 years ago and worked in the Commission gangs, until sickness laid him low seven years later. He is survived by his widow and six children. His father, Mr. Thomas Sullivan, is a well known Narrandera identity, having resided here for nearly 50 years.
The late Mr. Hubert Sullivan was a native of Narrandera and attended school here.
Deceased has three brothers, Robert and Armor, of Narrandera; and Edmund, a farmer at Mt Crystal; and five sisters - Mrs W. K. Walkerden (Narrandera), Mrs. A Savage (Barellan), Mrs Kipp (Wollongong), and Mrs. Graham (Sydney).
The funeral on Saturday was largely attended.
His father was the Informant on his death certificate.
Ellen was the first born child.
Noted events in his life were:
• He worked as a Labourer at the time of son Thomas' Birth on 13 Jul 1924.
• He worked as a Labourer at the time of his death on 5 Jan 1934 in Leeton, New South Wales, Australia.
• He resided at the time of son Thomas' birth on 13 Jul 1924 in Myall St, Leeton, New South Wales, Australia.
• He resided at the time of his death on 5 Jun 1934 in Myall St, Leeton, New South Wales, Australia.
Hubert married Lilliann Effie May Helson, daughter of Charles Henry Helson and Harriet Sharpe, on 21 May 1919 in Narrandera,,New South Wales,Australia. (Lilliann Effie May Helson was born in 1893 in Broken Hill, New South Wales, Australia and died on 17 Mar 1963 in Leeton, New South Wales, Australia.)