Daisy Winifred O'Sullivan
- Born: 29 Jan 1897, Narrandera,,New South Wales,Australia
- Marriage (1): John Wright in 1923 in Narrandera,,New South Wales,Australia
- Marriage (2): Norman David McKay in 1958 in Chatswood, New South Wales, Australia
- Died: 25 Nov 1967, Port Kembla Hospital, Port Kembla, , New South Wales, Australia at age 70
- Buried: 28 Nov 1967, RC Cemetery, West Dapto, New South Wales, Australia
Cause of her death was Myocardial Infarction, 3 hours/Hypertensive cardiac disease.
Daisy lived in Narrandera at the time of her mother's death.
In her father's probate documents she is named as Winifred Daisy, and in his Will simply Daisy.
In the electoral rolls she is named as Daisy Winifred.
In the 1949 and 1958 Electoral rolls she was living at 42 Campbell St, Wollongong, NSW. She is the only Wright at this address in 1958, but John her husbandwas living there too in 1949.
She is also recorded under Daisy Winifred McKay, her new married name, in the 1958 rolls at the same address.
Witnesses at her burial were G. Sullivan and J.T. Sullivan.
Noted events in her life were:
• She resided at the time of her death on 25 Nov 1967 in 46 Norfolk St, Berkeley, New South Wales, Australia.
Daisy married John Wright in 1923 in Narrandera,,New South Wales,Australia.
Daisy next married Norman David McKay in 1958 in Chatswood, New South Wales, Australia. (Norman David McKay died before 25 Nov 1967.)